Now taking enrolments for Year 4 2018 and Year 7 2020
Apply & Enrol
- Inquiry is made with the College.
- A College Prospectus including a Prospective Enrolment Registration form, current school fees and other school information can be downloaded from the College website or if requested can be mailed out to the prospective parent / caregiver.
- A completed Prospective Enrolment Registration form is returned back to the College. A non-refundable administration fee of $110 will apply to all applications. A Prospective Enrolment Registration form does not guarantee a place at the College; it notifies the College of the family’s interest to be considered for a place at the College.
- In the year prior to enrolment in year 4 and three years prior to enrolment for year 7, all applications for enrolment will be followed up by mail to ascertain whether parents / caregivers want to pursue their enrolment for their sons. If parents want to proceed with their enrolment application the following details will be required:
- A copy of the applicant’s Birth Certificate
- A copy of the applicant’s Baptismal certificate and First Eucharist certificate (where applicable)
- A copy of the two most recent school reports and where applicable, the most recent NAPLAN
- A copy of any recent professional assessments done at the previous school’s request or on behalf of the parents
- A photocopy of passport/visa (if applicable)
- For A&TSI Bursary applications: please refer to page 13 of the application for the complete list of supporting documentation required at application stage
- On confirmation that parents / caregivers want to proceed with their enrolment inquiry a first round of enrolment interviews will be determined. An enrolment interview with the Principal or a member of the College Leadership Team may be arranged.
- As soon as possible after all interviews are completed an offer of placement will be sent out to all successful students. For students who are unsuccessful in being offered a place in the first round of offers, an offer will be made to place their application on a wait list.
- To accept the offer of placement for their son, a parent / caregiver must sign and complete a Parent / College Agreement and Enrolment form. At this point an enrolment fee of $1075 is required to secure a place for a student. $500 will be deducted from the last term’s school fees in year 12 at Ambrose Treacy College. In the event of a student withdrawing their enrolment acceptance prior to starting the College, no refund will apply and similarly if a student leaves before the end of year 12 the refund of $500 will not be made.
- Towards the end of the year prior to entry, an Orientation Day will be held to assist students and their families in their preparation to start at the College. A College academic placement test will be conducted to assist the College in determining class allocations for the next year and to determine what, if any, support students may require. Parents / caregivers may be requested to provide further information at this point to assist the College in this process.
The College reserves the right to change the Enrolment Policy and Procedure at its discretion.
Please download a copy of the ATC Enrolment Policy for more information.
For further information on enrolments please contact:
The Enrolments Officer
Ambrose Treacy College
Indooroopilly Q 4068
Phone: 07 3878 0500
Fax: 07 3878 0501